Monday, October 25, 2004

Jellyfish...ness...again

Hey everybody!
Wow, I'm still obsessed with jellyfish. It's kind of weird how all the madness started out. All with the redjellyfish crossing my path. Now I'm a jellyfish guru. Thanks for voting for my blogger. I didn't think it would make #3 in CB Topsite. Gracias!
Oh yeah! Don't forget to visit my skin site for some blogger skins of your own: http://www.xanga.com/natskins
Hey and don't stop there...check out NatSkins forum. There are many nice people there. Very friendly indeed--> http://s4.invisionfree.com/natskins
Bye everyone!

Natalie
Hmm...my name is Natalie also known as NatiMarie. I like to webdesign and all that fun stuff. Yeah I have a forum which I persuade you to join. I know you want to.

Archives
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005

Links


Join NatSkins Forum!


Link Me



Blogger Skins














Xanga Skins
To learn how to apply skins, go here.

































Livejournal Skins


Site Meter