Har,
I fell down the stairs. I told myself that I wouldn't wear those darn slippers again. Yet, I did...
*sigh* I fell, like 6 times already before with them. I just never learn. So I slipped and then I came crawling down...my sister was in the middle so she broke my fall. I think I broke her foot. Anyways...it was fun, except my sister's foot almost up my crotch.
x_X
That was fun. I like mushrooms.
Yay!
5 Comments:
Foot up crotch, eh? Sounds erotic! :P
Nice design.
By
Nick, at 2:28 AM
Hey come to our Hott site!
We just statred so we don't have that many layouts.
Please vote for us and leave lots of Comments!
XoXo
RibbonTiedLays_x3
By
Anonymous, at 5:31 PM
test and try
By
Anonymous, at 3:39 AM
oh wow hope ur ok! =O
By
Nell, at 7:20 PM
lol
By
Anonymous, at 8:06 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home